Re: Mails sent to <package>@packages.(qa.)debian.org go to a blackhole?

Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.frmug.org> wrote:
[...]
> As part of this process, I send initial mails to
> <package>@packages.debian.org and <package>@packages.qa.debian.org to
> warn maintainers about my NMU intent.
[...]
> However, during that last campaign, many maintainers mentioned me that
> they indeed did *not* receive such notices.
[...]
> I would indeed like to know whether some of you also experienced
> this...to at least know whether the problem is on my side or on Debian
> servers side.

FWIW I sent a testmail to mixer.app_at_packages.debian.org this afternoon
and it was indeed delivered to me (after 90 minutes). So it is not completely
broken.
cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute