Re: Mails sent to <package>@packages.(qa.)debian.org go to a blackhole?

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> However, during that last campaign, many maintainers mentioned me that
> they indeed did *not* receive such notices.

 For my part, this was long ago and because you didn't Cc:
 @packages.qa.debian.org back then (IIRC).

> For instance, yesterday, a notice sent to arb@packages.debian.org,
> arb@packages.qa.debian.org AND directly to Andreas Tille, the package
> maintainer, has only been received once by Andreas.

 He should have received another copy, the arb@packages.debian.org copy,
 and I think he will shortly receive it as I'm getting the
 packages.debian.org mail backlog that has accumulated since the
 beginning of the year right now.  I suppose someone saw the problem
 mentionned here and went to fix it on puccini.debian.org.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>