Re: http://rerun.lefant.net/checklib - stopped updating?

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 12:12:16PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 12:00:58PM +0600, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is checklib stopped? Pages say sth like 'Last update: Sun, 08 Oct 2006
> > 17:26:18'.
> >
> > Has checklib been relocated to another place or just abandoned?
>
>   actually, thanks to Ganneff and Lufthansa machines, we should be able
> to setup some massive QA machine, chelib beeing among the tests suite we
> will run IMHO. So even if the historical upstream has lost faith in that
> project (if not, he will be welcomed to help !) that service is
> scheduled for revival. Though there is absolutely no ETA more precise
> that RSN.

I haven't lost faith, I've lost time :-/

I'm currently in Sweden for an exchange semester during my chemistry
studies, and I just don't have time to update it (or finally add a
cron-job for updating).

If you have any questions about setting up the beast, don't hasitate
to mail me, though. Perhaps I'll even find some time to revive
rerun.lefant.net/checklib

Cheers,
Christian Aichinger