Re: http://rerun.lefant.net/checklib - stopped updating?

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 12:00:58PM +0600, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is checklib stopped? Pages say sth like 'Last update: Sun, 08 Oct 2006
> 17:26:18'.
>
> Has checklib been relocated to another place or just abandoned?

  actually, thanks to Ganneff and Lufthansa machines, we should be able
to setup some massive QA machine, chelib beeing among the tests suite we
will run IMHO. So even if the historical upstream has lost faith in that
project (if not, he will be welcomed to help !) that service is
scheduled for revival. Though there is absolutely no ETA more precise
that RSN.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit