Re: Bugs in default GNOME etch?

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 02:21:17PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Why do you assume it? The usability processes in GNOME imply, on the
> contrary, that there is a good way to achieve every use case.

Thank you for this insight.

There is a Perl motto, and it says "TIMTOWTDI": There Is More Than One
Way To Do It.

There most be a GNOME motto, and it says "TSBOOWTDI": There Should Be
Only One Way To Do It.

I know which I prefer, and it's not the one that disallows me to do
things my way.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22