Re: update on binary upload restrictions

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, James Troup wrote:

			       Summary
			       =======

Credit where credit is due. This is exactly the kind of informative explanation I have been looking for and I hope we'll see a lot of more of this sort of thing from the infrastructure teams in the future. Preferably before the flames start.

However, as I can be drummed out of Debian for not fulfilling my quota of complaining, may I ask why this was sent to debian-devel and not debian-devel-announce? :-)

-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>