Strange FTBFS of gcc-h8300-hms 1:3.4.6-2

Hi!

I'm maintaining the gcc-h8300-hms package and had another upload of the package
through my sponsor (I'm not a DD yet). However, unlike 1:3.4.6-1, it FTBFS
(http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=gcc-h8300-hms;ver=1%3A3.4.6-2;arch=hppa;stamp=1169399342),
which is strange for 3 reasons:
- the differences to 1:3.4.6-1 should not affect the build process at the point
  where it fails
- it fails due to an error in the system headers:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:100: error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
- while running configure in the subdirectories, the results vary, like:
[...]
Configuring in intl
[...]
checking for iconv... yes
[...]
Configuring in gcc
[...]
checking for iconv... no, consider installing GNU libiconv

Is there any way to either get access to some hppa host or obtain the config.log
files?

Thanks a lot,
Michael

PS: I've sent this mail to hppa_at_buildd.debian.org and
debian-hppa_at_lists.debian.org before, but didn't get any reply.