Re: Bugs in default GNOME etch?

Le dimanche 21 janvier 2007 à 12:46 -0300, Margarita Manterola a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> On 1/20/07, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> > There is still work to do, e.g. by
> > looking at the insane list of capplets.
>
> If you are referring to the gnome-panel applets.

No, I'm talking about the capplets (the "settings" menu).

> So, please, do not remove the applets.  Fix the list. i.e. make it
> like it was before.

Novell has written a new shell to replace the control-center. While it
is completely useless bloat for capplets (or at least, it would if
capplets were merged appropriately and useless ones were removed), I
hope it will be used for panel applets insertion.

--
 .''`.