Re: Rebirth of Status of Maintainer's packages and bugs and more

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> So, now my silly question follows, isn't there any way to get
> read-only access to at least BTS on some lower level (eg direct
> access to DB) to implement more efficient querying of the data?

There is a soap interface which enables you to access some of the
information which is available on the BTS. You can also easily get
acess to the raw data using rsync from merkel.

See #377520 et al.

Don Armstrong

--
Identical parts aren't.