X-Debbugs- headers (was Re: ITP: lhapdf -- Les Houches Accord PDF Interface)

Hello!

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:24:53 +0100, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> * Hendrik Sattler <debian@hendrik-sattler.de> [2007-01-17 13:17]:
>
>> Will b.d.o accept those headers in the first lines of a mail body?
>> E.g. reportbug and kmail do not really work together (one of them
>> must get smarter) and I didn't find a way to add custom headers for
>> the _current_ mail only in kmail, yet.
>
> http://email.about.com/cs/kmailtips/qt/et032904.htm - one of the
> first hits with google...

Never tested, but FWIU in the page I linked [1], you can use the
pseudo-headers [2].  So, again, never tested, something like the
following should do the work:
=====
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
From: john.doe@mail.com
Subject: ITP foo -- a bar viewer

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
=====

If this is not correct, I think the above linked page should be
corrected, at least when referring to the general X-Debbugs- headers.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#miscpseudoheaders