Bug#404762: ITP: freesynd -- Free implementation of the Syndicate engine
Owner: Moritz Muehlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : freesynd
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : QuantumG <email@example.com>
* URL : http://freesynd.sf.net/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Free implementation of the Syndicate engine
Syndicate is an isometric sci-fi action game created by Bullfrog
in 1993. Freesynd attempts to provide a free engine, while using
the data taken from the original game.
* The first level is "playable".
* Most of the menus are complete and functional.
* Some juttering of agent movement has been noted.
* Agent AI is different from the original game.
* No trees or doors on the map.
* The minimap is not complete.
* Tax collection and other functionality of the world map are not done.
(Right now it's targeted for experimental/contrib).
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-3-686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.ISO-8859-15@euro (charmap=ISO-8859-15)