Re: [q] maintainance of xfsprogs and util-linux

Hi,
> Where stability is relative to the filesystem. :)
>
> I actually would like to see the latest xfsprogs in etch simply
> because they contain fixes for the recent XFS kernel bugs, so if
> you've been bitten, you can at least get your data back.

I've also run into problems with xfs due to hardware-failures which were
not possible to fix with the xfs_repair included in etch (after I
managed to get a disk dump from the buggy hardware..). WOuld be really
nice to hve an uptodate version of the xfs tools in etch.

Cheers,

Bernd