Re: RFC: behaviour of "bts show" command with new BTS default behaviour

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> http://bugs.debian.org/397925).  So the only thing within my ability
> is to change the devscripts bts command so that it behaves in the way
> it used to before the BTS change.

Could you make it configurable?  I like the "show unstable bugs" behaviour
far more for my DD work...  but I can easily see how a "show stable bugs"
behaviour would make more sense for the packages goint into Etch now...

  Henrique Holschuh