Re: RFC: behaviour of "bts show" command with new BTS default behaviour

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 01:02:06AM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Thinking of changing the default behaviour of the devscripts "bts show"
> (aka "bts bugs") command, and want to ask for opinions before I do so.
[...]
> It now resolves to:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=<package>;dist=unstable

When using "bts show package" or going to
"http://bugs.debian.org/package"; we get that behaviour, and I find both
of them annoying.

Some other thing it does now is that if I file a bug against a package
before the bts knows about it, it shows up as "in other versions" or
something.

I think the default of the bts when going to
http://bugs.debian.org/package should change back to the old behaviour,
and you shouldn't change the bts command.

Some other behaviour of the BTS I'm annoyed about is the order in which
it shows bugs without a way for me to show them in the order I want.
I've actually filed a bug about that: #356270

Kurt