Re: Bug mass filling

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:31:42 +0200, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> said:

> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) [061024 23:53]:
>> If you are aware of issues that are violations of muSt directives
>> that are never going to be RC, there should be a bug opened on
>> policy with severity important for every one of them.

> I hope to have time post-etch-release to do that (that is what I
> meant with "syncing between policy and release-policy").

        Thanks. Your input shall be appreciated -- in the mean while,
 those of us with time and the inclination  can work on fixing the low
 hanging errors, so you may find your work later reduced a bit.

        manoj
--
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of
play. Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8