Re: Bug mass filling

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:35:38PM +0200, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> But I need to admit that I get sick, seriously sick. If someone doesn't
> agree with something, he just says "you do it wrong just for release of
> etch on $date". I really hate that. Especially when it's about things
> that are done that way since ages, but someone just recently has become
> aware of that.

I need to admit that I get sick, seriously sick of all that has been happening
in Debian in the last couple of months, between RM funding, dunc-tank, people
resigning, release date chosen on odd grounds, do whatever to release on that
date, whatever, 42 stupid useless GRs to delay (again) what was delayed
in order to release sarge, Sven Luther vs. Sven Luther's enemies, ...
I'm not even talking about that stupid Mozilla® affair.

> That really takes the fun away from Debian for me.

Same here.

Mike