Re: Bug mass filling

[Tshepang Lekhonkhobe]
> Doesn't policy violation warrant Critical severity?

Well, policy isn't a stick to beat other maintainers with, it is a
tool to make sure our packages are well integrated and work properly.
Thus, policy issues are not problems by themselves, they are policy
issues because they might cause problems.  And in this case, I am not
sure what the exact problem caused by the lack of the binary-indep
target is, so I ask.

If no problem is caused by it, I believe 'normal' or even 'wishlist'
severity is the proper severity to use.