Re: New source package

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:47:10AM +0100, David Moore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have developed some new software, an audioscrobbler client for last.fm,
> which I would
> like to see included, probably under Multimedia.
>
> It consists of two simple C source files - how do I go about getting it
> included
> in Debian?

Two options:
* File an RFP ("reportbug wnpp") and hope someone will package it for
  you.
* Read the documentation on how to package something, and try to find a
  sponsor who will upload it for you. You will have more success on
  debian-mentors than this mailinglist if you go down that road.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22