Re: New cyrus-sasl2 packages

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 01:18:02AM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> As part of the transition to the new cyrus-sasl packages I have built
> all the package which expressed some sort of dependency on any of the
> cyrus-sasl2 packages.  These were built in a clean Sid pbuilder.  I have

OK.  We have fixed a number of standing issues with the first batch of
packages.  I have attached a new status chart.  The short version is
that now every single package which is an rdepend of a sasl package
builds clean (in relation to sasl, at least) with the new version.

Please note, that packages are available here for the time being:

http://pkg-cyrus-sasl2.alioth.debian.org/prerelease/

Hopefully and experimental upload is impending.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://people.connexer.com/~roberto

asterisk                        bogus           OK
asterisk-oh323                  bogus           OK
beepcore-c                      OK              OK
cyrus-imapd-2.2                 OK              OK
cyrus21-imapd                   OK              OK

etpan-ng                        bogus           OK
exim4                           OK              OK
gnugk                           bogus           OK
hotway                          OK              OK
kdebase                         OK              OK

kdelibs                         OK              OK (insufficient disk space)
kdepim                          OK              OK (insufficient disk space)
kolab-cyrus-imapd               bogus           OK
kolabd                          OK              OK
libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl       OK              OK

libetpan                        OK              OK
mail-notification               OK              OK
mutt                            OK              OK
nmh                             OK              OK
nufw                            OK              OK

ohphone                         bogus           OK
opal                            bogus           OK
openam                          bogus           OK
openh323                        bogus           OK
openldap2                       OK              OK

openldap2.3                     OK              OK
openmcu                         bogus           OK
postfix                         OK              OK
pstngw                          bogus           OK
pwlib                           OK              OK

python-ldap                     bogus           OK
sendmail                        OK              OK
squid3                          OK              OK
sylpheed-claws-gtk2             OK              OK
sylpheed-claws-gtk2-extra-plug  OK              OK

t38modem                        bogus           OK