Re: [Help] Please compile clustalw on architectures ia64, mips, mipsel, s390 and m68k

In article <[🔎] 20061017100714.GB22641@kunpuu.plessy.org> you write:
>Dear all,
>
>Clustal W and Clustal X are the most popular software for multiple
>alignment of biological sequences. Their source package was NMUed during
>the lesstif transition, but not built on enough architectures, and was
>therefore removed from testing.
>
>http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/clustalw.html
>
>Can some DD help clustalw to get back into Etch as we still have the
>opportunity ? I just entered the NM queue and therefore can not do this
>kind of work by myself.

Mips built and uploaded, I'll do ia64 tonight when I get that machine
up and running again.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth