Re: Will IceWeasel be based on a fork or on vanilla FireFox?

El lunes, 16 de octubre de 2006 a las 09:27:32 +0200, Jacobo Tarrio escribía:

> Plus, one could say that as someone in Debian came up with the name, then we
> have priority over it.
>  Hey, we can register it as a trade mark!

 Before anyone gets the bright idea of getting all worked up about this [*],
I should point out that it is a joke.

 I have no special interest on Mozilla, Firefox, the "iceweasel" name or any
such thing, except that I maintain a Galician translation of Firefox that I
keep unofficial because in the year 2004 I resolved to not deal with the
Mozilla organization any more.

[*] It looks like it's in fashion now.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/