Re: Orphan party

Il giorno dom, 15/10/2006 alle 11.41 -0500, Manoj Srivastava ha scritto:

>         If taking a stand on principle is childish, thank god I do not
>  agree with your camp.

Don't generalize my words trying to have me say what I didn't say. It is
a old and well-establsihed practice [sophists where the first ones, 2500
years ago ;)] but makes the answer impossible (i.e., this is my last
mail.)

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog