Re: Orphan party, relax...

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 11:38:33AM +0200, Miguel Gea Milvaques wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I've been working to get Etch out more than I never did.
>
> <ironic on>
> But now, I can stop! There will be people doing my work! And they will
> win money! They will do my translations on debian installation manual,
> on the debconf templates, they are going to close my RC bugs and other
> non important bugs.
> <ironic off>

Well, if your translations are the Spanish translations (I am guessing
by your name), please email me off-list.  I would gladly take them over.

<ironic on>
I guess I am feeling a but altruistic.
<ironic off>

If your translations are Portugese, then I'm sorry but I lack sufficient
expertise for that and I hope that someone else can step up to the
plate.

Also, of you care to point out which specific bugs you would like looked
at, I'd be happy to tackle any for which I have the right knowledge.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez