Re: How should we deal with 'pointless-on-this-arch' packages?

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 12:21:35PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:

> I agree with most of what Wookey and you said, but would like some
> clarification on this:
> On Sat, 14.10.2006 at 12:06:20 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2006.bluespice.org> wrote:
> > But sadly, I have very little hope that Debian will change anything it's
> > release structure soon. *sigh*

What do you want to hear? What clarification do you need?
I think it is known that some changes in Debian needs a loooong time. Adding
amd64 to the archive is an example.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc