Re: Lack of transparency of automatic actions

On Friday 13 October 2006 09:18, John Goerzen wrote:
>  Why are we leaving CLI users out in the cold?

I would guess that no one has developed the requisite components for a CLI
interface. This is clearly something that no developers (Debian or otherwise)
have picked up as an important or fun project. I am not sure how much utility
having it for the CLI would be considering that pmount is available to do it
manually.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science