Re: Request for virtual package ircd

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 08:55:57AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Those packages should not depend on ircd anyway, because the service and
> the ircd can run on different systems.

Ok, this is a good argument.
I think the oppinion is more or less clear:

Some people think it would be a nice idea, BUT it can be also a problem
because some people want more than one Ircd on a system.

I only wanted to ask you for your oppinion, so thank you all! :-)

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable