Re: Desktop task(sel) in Etch? (Bug #389092)

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 09:12:58AM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> What I would expect at least:
> Rename the task from "Desktop" to "Desktop (Gnome)" so more experienced
> users know what's coming up.

Should we also have "Mail Server (exim4)" and "Mail Server (postfix)" for
the same reason?

tasksel is for users who trust Debian to pick packages for them so that
their system can be used for a certain task.  If you have opinions on what
packages to use to complete a particular task, why are you using tasksel?