Re: Orphaning my packages

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 08:41:38PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> It might be worth noting that rxvt seems to be fairly dead upstream, and
> that there also exists mrxvt with tab support. I'll Cc: Qingning Huo who
> maintains our mrxvt packages, maybe he has an opinion.
>
> The ITA bug report for rxvt is #388211.

Yes, mrxvt is quite nice with its tab support, and other features.  And,
mrxvt is being actively developed by the upstream authors.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to spend much time on mrxvt
lately (being busy with the real life).  Indeed, I would like to give
mrxvt away to whoever wants to adopt.

Qingning