Re: Orphaning my packages

Hi,

Nathanael Nerode <neroden@fastmail.fm> writes:

> David Moreno Garza wrote:
[...]
> The ones which haven't been picked up either with ITAs or in this thread,
> and which aren't lib*-perl or lib*-ruby, are:
>
> * dlume
> * fpm
> * gxmms
> * kipina
> * revolution
> * rxvt
as a user of rxvt I like to see it remain in Debian. I'm not a Debian
developer yet, but I'm a software developer and long term Debian
user. If no other 'real' Debian developer wants to adopt rxvt, I try
to seek a sponsor and/or start the process to become a Debian
developer in about four weeks (huge work load until then).

Michael

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html