Re: (proposed) Mass bug filing for debconf "abuse" by using low|medium priority debconf notes?

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:23:31 +0200, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> said:

> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
>> On Monday 18 September 2006 16:36, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> > Frankly, the kernel's "You NEED to restart your computer SOON"
>> > message is a good example, if it's telling the truth.  But that
>> > cheats by not using debconf.
>>
>> Oh yes it does!  When have you last done a kernel upgrade in
>> testing/unstable? ;-)

> But, this is currently not (yet) translatable... Manoj tried to work
> on this but the i18n was breaking something, IIRC, and he had to
> revert the change. At least, this is where I left in that story.

        Well, Steve had mentioned something about being able to have
 templated templates, or something, so that one would not have had to
 preprocess the templates.master.in to create templates.master, but I
 don't recall how that went.

> (not speaking about the....ahem...wording of these templates)

        Bright, chatty , personal, freindly as opposed to dull,
 distant, cold, robotic?

        manoj
--
Inflowing thoughts come to an end in those who are ever alert of mind,
training themselves night and day, and ever intent on nirvana. 226