Re: [Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers] Orphaning my packages

On Sep 13, 2006, at 2:13 AM, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
Hello David,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:21:18PM -0500, David Moreno Garza wrote:
I'll be taking a long vacation of Debian and free software activity
for the next couple of months for personal reasons. [...]

I hope that the vacation will do you good and hope you'll come back to
us (if it feels right of course).

Thank you.

If you think you could adopt some of the packages, feel free to do it
(filling an ITA would be nice). Just talk to the Debian Perl Group
first, if thinking on adopting some of the Perl modules; talk first
to the pkg-ruby-extras groups if thinking on adopting some of the
ruby modules, also.

I think the Debian/Ruby Extras team is interested in taking all
Ruby-related packages:  libform-validator-ruby, libgtkmozembed-ruby,
libgtk-trayicon-ruby, libsnmp-ruby, libtermios-ruby and revolution.
This is mainly because I am already familiar with these packages and we,
as a team, can share the load.
David, if I am overlooking a Ruby package, please let me know?

Only note that libgtk-mozembed-ruby was supposed to be merged with Ruby-GNOME2 (as it already was by upstream). This should be rescheduled with daf. Feel free to add the others to the repository, as I was supposed to do months ago.

Cheers,

David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>
 http://www.damog.net/ | Oh, my god! That's the funky shit!