lilypond and thanks to Rob Browning

Rob Browning, the guile maintainer, has been doing a lot of hard work
trying to get guile-1.8 into Debian.  Turns out there were some
critical timing bugs affecting the operation of fork in the guile
threading implementation, bugs which are too intractible to solve
immediately.

Rob has uploaded guile-1.8 with the threading option turned off, which
seems to work fine, and since lilypond doesn't rely on threads in
guile, should enable the long-awaited upload of lilypond 2.8.

It is my hope that #359855 will not exist in the new lilypond.
However, this is just a hope.  If ghostscript continues to have such a
bug, then solving it will become of critical priority for getting
lilypond into the release.

So right now, I'm waiting for ftpmaster to approve the new guile-1.8
packages, and then I can build and upload lilypond 2.8 without delay.

Thomas