Re: Why not only support Sid and Testing?

Josselin Mouette  wrote / napísal(a):
Le mardi 12 septembre 2006 à 07:23 -0600, Joseph Smidt a écrit :
At the risk of repeating myself, Desktop Users: For most non-server
minded people who still want a stable OS, Debian takes too long to
release.  On top of that,many of them want a "As easy aw Windows"
distro. I don't know that Debian will provide that as well as Ubuntu,
unless we want to alter many aspects of the project, like how often we
release.

Oh well. I wonder how Microsoft could manage to provide "as easy as
Windows" OSes given the length of their release cycle.

Easily. They have around 95% market share and strong established monopoly.

--

Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy, nepoužívam Windows.

Mgr. Peter Tuhársky
Referát informatiky
Mesto Banská Bystrica
ČSA 26