Re: Orphaning my packages

On 9/13/06, David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> wrote:
I'll be taking a long vacation of Debian and free software activity
for the next couple of months for personal reasons. Because of that,
I'm orphaning my non-comaintained packages. I really think those
packages shouldn't make it to Etch with a non attending maintainer,
just like I'm beginning to become (I already orphaned some of them in
the last couple of months). Once I get more free time or motivation
to work on my packages, I'll be coming back, but since that's not the
case now, I'm stepping back for a while so I don't interfere with the
project.

Awww :( Good luck then :)

Only those under 'main' are the ones up for adoption, the other ones
are, obviously, NMUs, backports or sponsored, which are of course,
responsibility of their own maintainers.

I'll pick up tilda.  Thanks! =)

Cheers,

Zakame

--