Re: udev upgrade lead to an unbootable debian unstable

ok, it is a sysv-rc bug, read carefully (I got bitten by that yesterday, and
took a wrong direction in the beginning, but then fixed my course;-):
So supposedly a dpkg-reconfigure of linux-image-* (to fix modules.dep)
and module-init-tools would make my system boot again?

And because I can't do dpkg-reconfigure without booting (right?), I
should try to do a manual equivalent from my Knoppix CD? Is this
doable?

thanks,

Ruben