Re: Why not only support Sid and Testing?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 10:08:02PM -0600, Joseph Smidt wrote:
> 	I know I am in for an argument, but I think it is a good
> question.  I'm sure many of you have read Mark's blog:
> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/56.  It says 76% of Debian
> users run unstable and probably a fair fraction of the rest run testing.

We had an ages-long mail thread about this (and many other related
suggestions, everything from "drop stable" to "drop unstable") a few months
ago -- you may want to reread it if you're interested in the topic.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/