Re: Why not only support Sid and Testing?

Le lundi 11 septembre 2006 à 22:08 -0600, Joseph Smidt a écrit :
> 	I know I am in for an argument, but I think it is a good
> question.  I'm sure many of you have read Mark's blog:
> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/56.  It says 76% of Debian
> users run unstable and probably a fair fraction of the rest run testing.

On the other side, Netcraft reports more than a million websites running
Debian. Do you really think they are running testing or unstable?

Mark Shuttleworth wants Ubuntu to replace Debian on all market segments,
turning Debian into a provider for unstable packages. But we have no
reason to help him.