Re: Why not only support Sid and Testing?

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:08:02 -0600, Joseph Smidt <jsmidt@byu.edu>
wrote:
>	I know I am in for an argument, but I think it is a good
>question.  I'm sure many of you have read Mark's blog:
>http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/56.  It says 76% of Debian
>users run unstable and probably a fair fraction of the rest run testing.

I tend to doubt these numbers, especially if they come from a source
that is known for its Ubuntu / Canonical marketing blurb.

Greetings
Marc, who is running unstable on two of fifteen systems