RE: Extended partition creation policy ?

(off list)

I thought to discuss it first (maybe the key people would
claim it is not a bug, so a bug report would be a waste of time,
more or less).

I will file a bug in a day or two, depending on other mail replies.

If you think that is unneccessary and I should file a bug immediately,
plese say so.

Regards,
David