new passwd

Hi all,

yesterday, I failed to login svn.debian.org with ssh.
I was asked Passwd and input the correct passwd (as far
as I remembered) three times but failed.

I was given my first passwd in 2001/01 and it was changed
in 2003/12/16 (perhaps because of compromise of Debian servers).

I seldom use passwd and I don't remember when I used the passwd
in the last time so I'm not so sure that the passwd of 2003/12
was the correct one at yesterday.  So I tried to get a new passwd
following the instruction of http://db.debian.org/password.html
at about 12am JST (3am UTC) but I've gotten nothing yet (after
one day already).

My question;
what should I do now?  Try to get new passwd once more?
is there time when passwd was changed for all DD after 2003/12 ?
(as far as I searched in my mail box, I found nothing)
three times failures mean the passwd was already not valid
anyway?

Regards,			2006-9-7(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima