RE: glibc and UNACCEPTs

From: Wouter Verhelst,,, [mailto:wouter@grep.be]
> > Is there any sensible reason for ever uploading a package in
unstable
> > with a higher version than in experimental? If not, such uploads can
> > simply be forbidden altogether.
>
> The documented and preferred way to remove packages from
> experimental is to upload a package to unstable that supersedes it...

Umm. I guess that automatically sending a request for confirmation would
be a better course of action then ;-)

People remove packages from experimental only once in a while, thus
always asking for confirmation shouldn't be too much of a hassle, and
actually may be desirable. At least for those like me who redefine rm as
"rm -i" in their .bashrc.

Gerardo