Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

Personally I think the DS team have enough work making sure
security updates are a smooth process for packages *in the
OS*: being expected to test random-external-package-x on top
of that is asking too much.

Well, might be. I dont really know if the Sarge's OOo 2.0 beta crashes too, however, since I don't think many people are actually using it.

The question however is, why should it take over 2 months to fix such a cruel bug after it has been discovered.

Peter

--

Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy, nepoužívam Windows.

Mgr. Peter Tuhársky
Referát informatiky
Mesto Banská Bystrica
ČSA 26