Thanks for the work

I'm writing this mail to you the developers to say thanks for the work you put into Debian. I am really impressed at how polished etch as a desktop OS is. Apart from the few odd things (mostly because I'm on 64bit and its still testing) its really good. I thought the installer did a great job at figuring out all my hardware (sound, graphics, network, CD drives etc etc all perfectly detected). I like the gnome install it does and the selection of packages it installs for you, I have no problems browsing samba shares, copying songs onto my ipod, playing different videos which are all things that I struggled to do under Linux before. In fact to be honest I was just testing the new version to see what it was like but its so good I have no problems at all sticking with it and ditching windows completely on my PC! Thanks again, David