Re: ITP: subtitleeditor -- Graphical subtitle editor with sound waves representation

Peter Samuelson wrote:
>     This program also shows sound waves, which makes it easier to
>     synchronise subtitles to voices.
>
> No need to mention the competitors, really.

Changed, thanks. There is always this "how will the user know what to
install?" thingy. That's what I was trying to solve without realizing
apt* and friends would show false positives.

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.          Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy.
 : :' :     Love the Policy. Obey the Policy. -- Lars Wirzenius