Re: WTF ? (Fwd: Your message to Yaird-devel awaits moderator approval)

    huggie> On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 02:10:04PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit
    huggie> wrote:
    >> maintainer addresses HAVE to accept bug reports and mails from
    >> non-subscribers. This setting is not correct, please fix it
    >> asap.

    huggie> If messages do indeed get through to the list why is this
    huggie> a problem?

In almost all cases when I get this message, and my mail never gets
through (the moderator never looks at my message). So typically when I
do see this message I frequently assume my message is not going to get
through this time too.

Besides, it is yet-another message I receive and I have to process -
keeping the message around for another week in case the moderator wont
accept the message is highly annoying and probably will mean that the
bug report gets forgotten - and even then - it is very unclear what to
do when the message isn't accepted (or rejected).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>