Re: lilypond and python

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:

> I don't think you understand.  A workaround costs me lots of time to
> get in place.  I'm perfectly clear about how to go about installing a
> workaround.  The question is, is the work worth it?

Running sed costs you lots of time? Come on. I can understand your
irritation at the lack of information about how the python transition is
going, but it really shouldn't take you any length of time at all to
change things to reference 2.4 directly. If it /is/ horribly awkward and
time consuming, I'm sure someone will be willing to submit a patch or
NMU it for you.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org