Re: debian-admin CVS, tarballs available

On Monday 24 July 2006 23:00, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> The "webwml" repository is available via pserver (cf
> /org/cvs.debian.org/cvs-pserver.conf) so I don't see a reason to
> provide the same service to other CVS repositories.
>
> Or were you thinking about something else?

No. I misread your original announcement, sorry.

My response was triggered by the fact that several website translators
have asked for their translations to be committed by people with SSh
access as their pserver accounts did not work. Maybe that is commit only
though.