Re: Challenge: Binary free uploading

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> - people won't test build their sources before upload anymore
> - all those build failures will overload the buildds

If a developer makes more than N uploads in M days that FTBFS on the
buildds, future uploads go to the end of the queue for M days.

Of course once that is implemented, it probably won't ever be actually
used, so just assume it is implemented already. :-)

> - the untested debs will have far more bugs making sid even more
>   unstable

I think we already have other similar feedback loops that deal with
that, but YMMV.

--
see shy jo