Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On 7/18/06, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:39:18PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> here are some news about the latest changes made to the Package Tracking
> System.
>
> New derivatives keyword
> -----------------------
>
> The PTS will be used to relay informations from derivative distributions.
> Therefore, a new keyword "derivatives" has been implemented. By default, a
> PTS subscriber won't receive the messages associated to this keyword
> unless he has already manually activated the "cvs" keyword (i.e. the set
> of users having the "derivatives" keyword has been initialized as the set of
> users having the "cvs" keyword because those people can read patches and
> are most probably interested in them).

So by default it is assumed that I should make Ubuntu's work and dig
into these patches to see if some pieces should be applied into Debian?
No thanks, I am getting tired of all those Debian developers who are
more interested in improving Ubuntu than Debian, and just added the
following rules to my .procmailrc:
[...]

No, this is just a service. If you want to dig into these patches, you need to
subscribe, otherwise you can live without them like you did until now,
didn't you?

Please, think before replying my message and who you're hitting with your anger.

regards,
-- stratus