Greylisting: discussion should stop here, for now (Re: greylisting on debian.org?)

Apart from the fact that the opinions seem to be set (and haven't really
changed since the last time the discussion came up IIRC, so we really can
stop arguing - nothing new for quite some time...): am I correct in my
observation that nobody who has participated in this discussion up to now
is involved in Debian email administration?  I had a quick look at
<http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>, but I didn't really check all
names.

So even if the discussion leans in favor of greylisting on RBL (SBL+XBL? Or
also DUL, spamcop, ...?): is there any chance of this getting anywhere?

cheers
-- vbi

--
Computer programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.